Want to get a job when you graduate? (Who doesn’t?) It might be time to look into tertiary education that definitively lead to employment in the great wide world.
According to census data obtained by the Wall Street Journal, several majors have a 0% unemployment rate, including actuarial science, pharmacology and teaching. Its a really interesting and surprising list.
Now, this list very USA-centric, but it does offer some valuable insight into the state of the global economy, and where you can get your personal economy onto a winning track.
In condescending order of the jobs with the highest employment rate are:
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION
- SCHOOL STUDENT COUNSELING
- GEOLOGICAL AND GEOPHYSICAL ENGINEERING
- ASTRONOMY AND ASTROPHYSICS
- TEACHER EDUCATION: MULTIPLE LEVELS
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES TECHNICIANS
- ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES AND METEOROLOGY
Article by Huffington Post