Medical Scholarships to Cuba: Department of Health EC
- Certified copy of Grade 12 Certificate or transcripts and academic record.
- Candidates must have meet University entrance requirements and possess Academic Achievement Level on Physical Science, Maths, Life Science and English.
- Recent laboratory results of the following tests: HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis A,B,C, (Tests done through National Health Laboratory Services and presented in english)
- Completed serological testing for Hepatitis B comprises the following:
- Hepatitis B Antigen (HBsAG)
- Hepatitis B antibody( Anti-BBc)
- IgM antibody to HBc (IgM anti-HBc)-note IgM antibodies arise in acute infection.
- No vaccination should be done unless advised by the medical doctor
- Pregnancy Test
- A full report of medical examination
- A full report from a psychologist / social worker / qualified counsellor
- Pass or proof of application
- Police clearance Certificate or original application forms with proof of payment, ID and original fingerprints
- 10 passport size photos
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Socio-economic report which must contain the following:
- A combined family income
- Number of family members supported by the income and any other information that might be assistance, incidents in upbringing that might affect his/her studies in Cuba.
Candidates must be less than 30 years of age before 31 December 2014 and must be medically fit to study medicine.
How to Apply
Alfred Ndzo: Kokstad
Mrs Bobo (083 666 1053)
Amathole: East London
Ms. N. Gqamane (082 958 6387)
Cacadu: Port Elizabeth
Mr. Feni (083 439 4229)
Chris Hani: Queenstown
Mrs. P. Shweni ( 072 713 5666)
Joe Gqabi: Aliwal North
Mr. Kometsi (078 760 8222)
OR Tambo: Mthatha
Mr. Duntsula (073 160 9186)
PE Metro: PE & Uitenhage
Ms Dubase (084 457 7488)
Buffalo City: EL
Ms. N. Zibi (083 520 6910)
For further details do not hesitate to contact Mr. Msimeleli Ngapho (HRD Manager) at 0833 780 424 OR 040-608 9670 / 1 / 2 / 5 or 040-608 9734 / 5
Closing Date: 31 March 2014