Vlaming (Pty) Ltd Construction Bursary
- Tenable: Any South African University.
- Value: Amount to be determined based on proof of fees from University for the year.
- Duration: Renewable. (T’s and C’s Apply)
- Who can apply?
- South African students who have successfully completed their First or Second year of study in the following Degrees:
- BSc Construction Studies.
- BSc (Hons) Construction Management.
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying.
- BSc Civil Engineering.
- Good Grades in Mathematics and Science are required.
- The Bursary is renewable depending on student achievement.
- Service Contract.
- Vacation Work required.
- Service contract corresponds to the duration of the bursary and will be based in Johannesburg.
- Awards are first considered for Black (African, Coloured and Indian) females. Awards will only be granted to Black South African students with financial needs and on academic merit.
Please send an updated 2-page CV, verified copies of ID, qualifications and latest results to [email protected].
Cut-off date: 18th April 2014