When most people think of creating a strategic marketing plan, they often overlook the value and importance of public relations. Managing your brand’s advertising, marketing, and PR capacities into an integrated business strategy is much more effective than using each one in isolation. It is vitally important not to overlook the fact that successful use of public relations can result in objective and influential media coverage of your brand, often at a lower cost.
- Understand the changing role of a public relations professional
- Learn to utilise both traditional and new media tools to communicate with stakeholders and manage your company’s public image
- Course starts: 28 October 2013
- Course duration: 10 weeks online
- Download course information