SAPICS is a professional knowledge-based Association that enables individuals and organisations to improve business performance. SAPICS builds operations management excellence in individuals and enterprises through superior education and training, internationally recognised certifications, comprehensive resources and a country-wide network of accomplished industry professionals and they are now offering a bursary.
- Must possess a South African Identify Document
- Be between the ages of 25-35 years
- Be literate in English and have basic numeracy skills
- Be currently working in the field of Supply Chain Management
- Not all applicants to this bursary will be interviewed.
- Please complete this form as thoroughly as possible as all information submitted is important to the application process
Closing date is Friday 18th April 2014 and no extensions whatsoever will be granted.