relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
Welcome to Lovedale Public FET College!
The Lovedale PFET College consists of three campuses, each one addressing particular needs of the community. The history of the College is tied up in the history of each of its three campuses: Alice Campus, in the little town of Alice in the Eastern Cape and the site of the original Lovedale, King Campus in King William’s Town, and Zwelitsha Campus, also in King William’s Town.
The vision of Lovedale PFET College is to be: a well-capacitated, accessible, credible and self-sustainable Public FET College with flexible and dynamic programmes which are responsive to the needs of the community, public and private sector.
To produce high quality products and have a visible impact on social and economic development by offering programmes of international standard, through the formation of strong linkages with key stakeholders and focusing on the holistic development of learners.
- Professional integrity and good work ethics
- Culture of teaching and learning
- Culture of performance management and team work
- Staff development and holistic development of learners
- Respect for and promotion of cultural diversity
- Democratic principles
- Sound labour and human relation policies
- Mutual understanding and respect for each other
- Easy access to and flow of information
- Occupational health and safety guidelines.