LISOF HAS THE REPUTATION OF BEING THE MOST PROGRESSIVE FASHION AND RETAIL EDUCATION INSTITUTION IN AFRICA. OUR ALUMNI POPULATE FASHION AND RETAIL ENVIRONMENTS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.
WE HAVE ACHIEVED THIS SUCCESS BY DEVELOPING A CURRICULUM THAT IS UNEQUALLED IN ITS VARIETY AND DEPTH, BY EMPLOYING AND CONSULTING LEADERS AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF FASHION, RETAIL AND EDUCATION AND BY FOSTERING INDIVIDUALITY, INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY.
WITH LISOF, YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM A DIVERSE ARRAY OF DISCIPLINES, FROM DESIGN TO MARKETING, STYLING TO BUYING, MERCHANDISING TO PHOTOGRAPHY, AND MANY MORE. AS A MEMBER OF THE LISOF COMMUNITY, YOU WILL EXPLORE, LEARN AND EXCHANGE IDEAS IN A DYNAMIC, INSPIRATIONAL ENVIRONMENT.
- LISOF and its full-time programmes are accredited by the Council on Higher Education.
- LISOF’s full-time programmes are registered on the South African Qualifications Authority’s (SAQA) National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
- LISOF is registered with the Department of Education as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997 (Registration Certificate No. 2002/HE07/002).
- LISOF is a member of the Association of Private Providers of Education, Training & Development.
- LISOF is a member of the National Association of Distance Education and Open Learning in South Africa (NADEOSA).