relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
COASTAL KZN COLLEGE
Welcome to Coastal KZN College!
Coastal KZN FET College catchment area is from Ozwathini to South of Durban and continues for a strip of about 80km towards the South Coast. It includes Maphumulo, Stanger, Ndwedwe, the Bluff area, Chatsworth, Lamontville, Umlazi, KwaMakhutha, Isipingo, Amanzimtoti, Illovo right down to Scottburgh, but due to the residence facilities we have students from all over the country.
This College is well known for catering for adult learners, unemployed and employed by local industry, out of school youth, project linked trainees ranging from learners with a low academic background to those who have had opportunities to enhance their educational level.
The college is positioning itself to be able to take leadership in addressing socio-economic needs of the broader community, through innovation and delivery of responsive programmes.
A Pioneering Centre of Excellence, serving the socio-economic needs of a diverse community, with world class education and training, leading to life long learning.
Our mission is to provide quality pioneering education and training for the upliftment of the broader community, by offering diverse programmes, providing an effective student
support system and optimally utilizing relevant resources.
We shall strive to uphold our values of:
- Pioneering: Responsive to new trends, industrial demands and training needs through innovation
- Accountability: Upholding statutory requirements committed to transparent practices in serving our communities
- Integrity: Honouring the calling of the education and training profession in rendering our services to our clients to the best of our abilities and lead by example
- Teamwork: Co-operating with one another and with our partners in an open and supportive way
- Social Responsibility: Ability to reach out to our fellow community members and render support where it is
- Commitment: committed to service excellence and to live up to the vision and mission of our College
- Respect: Uphold human dignity amongst colleagues, clients and stakeholders