Boston boasts 48 colleges and over 25000 learners. Giving learners employable skills, and an all-round education, this will make them invaluable to any employer
About the University
Boston City Campus and Business College
has been on the map since 1991, originally to offer tuition and a full varsity experience to UNISA
students and to ensure their success in their examinations.
The remarkable results
obtained by UNISA students in their examinations resulted in Boston Campus
expanding beyond expectations.
Since inception, where Boston offered only tuition towards UNISA degrees, there are now over 100 different career paths
from which learners can choose.
Today, Boston boasts 48 colleges and over 25 000 learners. Dedicated career counsellors ensure that you set off on an appropriate career path and this service is offered for free!
Boston’s success is attested to by the exceptionally high pass rate
achieved by the learners. The unique training methodology employed by Boston has led to an astonishing pass rate.
Our objective is to give learners an advantage
by preparing them for the workplace.
Giving learners employable skills, and an all-round education, this will make them invaluable to any employer.
Through our experience in education, dealing with learners and the proven success record
of our methodology we are able to offer valuable skills to learners who wish to gain “work readiness” skills.
Boston updates all required courses and their contents according to changes in legislation or other requirements. All courses have national and some international recognition
. Examinations are externally or centrally produced and marked to ensure fairness and quality.
And of course, it is not just academics that make a student. Boston students take part in social activities
, meet at the canteens, take up a table tennis or snooker challenge and enjoy awesome orientation days organized by the campus.
Tertiary education is a once in a lifetime opportunity and the campus wants you to enjoy every moment. Enjoy your studies
Why Boston City Campus?
- Class sizes are small, allowing the student to receive greater attention
- Lecturers are qualified in their field
- Lecturers are available to assist with questions outside of class hours
- An environment conducive to serious learning
- An environment conducive to serious fun
- An established history
- National recognition from certifying bodies in all courses
- International recognition as a campus
- The correct departmental registrations
- A national "footprint" allowing you to continue your courses at any national branch
- External moderation and certification on qualifications
- Relationships with certifying bodies
- In-depth career consulting to make sure you set out on the correct career path
- Career consultants to assist with administration queries as well as career queries
- Relationships with industry to ensure that qualifications are well recognized as they include input from relevant industries
- Industry relationships that improve the chances of learners obtaining their choice of employment on completion of their qualifications
- A visible quantity of known personalities who have graduated from the campus, giving credibility to your course of choice
- Excellent pass rates
- Vibrant campus life
- Flexible and full time study options
- State of the art technology
- 24 hours security and parking
- International Thomson Prometric testing facilities
Search for a Bursary
We are a Business College
- Study for a BBA
We offer great IT Courses
Boston offers a wide range of Study Options in South Africa
Search for another Institution with SA Study