CTI's Affiliations and Credentials
- CTI has a relationship with Midrand Graduate Institute (MGI) with the aim of working together to deliver the highest standard of career-focused education and programmes, across multiple campuses.
- CTI is a partner of Cardiff Metropolitan University (CMU) in the United Kingdom. CMU supports quality assurance and externally moderates the CTI BCom and BSc IT degrees. CMU is a registered UK university and not a conferrer of any qualifications in South Africa.
- CTI has advanced standings and/or working partnerships with various UK universities.
- CTI is an official licensee of UNISA
- CTI is a member of the Computing Technology Information Association (CompTIA).
- CTI is a member of the South African Graduate Employers Association (SAGEA) who facilitates effective graduate employment programmes and conducts research programmes to determine employability of graduates in terms of industry standards.
- CTI is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a private higher education institution. Reg. No. 2004/HE07/004 (South Africa).
- CTI’s qualifications are accredited by the Higher Education Quality Committee (HEQC) (South Africa).
- CTI is an official UNISA licensee for tuition support.
- CTI’s degrees are quality assured (externally moderated) by Cardiff Metropolitan University in Wales and are of equivalent standing to UK degrees. Graduates with a CTI degree are therefore eligible to apply for postgraduate degree studies at Cardiff Metropolitan University in the United Kingdom.
- CTI’s degrees (BSc IT and BCom) are registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) (BSc IT SAQA ID: 80887; BCom SAQA ID: 80730).
- CTI’s Higher Certificates (Business Management and Information Technology) are registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) (Business Management SAQA ID: 83326; Information Technology SAQA ID: 83746).
- CTI’s Higher Certificate in Information Systems programmes are registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) (Information Systems (Software Development, Internet Development, Engineering) SAQA ID: 62049, Information Systems (Open Source) SAQA ID: 90865).