UNISA Centre for Business Management - Public Relations Practice
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Basic Public Relations Principles (UNISA)
- Public Relations in Practice (UNISA)
- Word Processing
- Presentation Graphics
- Business English
- Understanding the Internet
- General Office Practice
- Principles of Customer Service
Choice Subjects (2 Subjects are compulsory.)
- Intro to P.C.
- Adobe Photoshop 1
- Life Skills
- Principles of Journalism
- Introduction to Business Accounting (FMI)
- Practical Bookkeeping 1 (FMI)
- Practical Bookkeeping 2 (FMI)
- Very good at communicating
- Well organised
- Explain the concept of Integrated Marketing Communications.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the place of Public Relations in the organisation
- Demonstrate an understanding of ethics, Public Relations, and specifically campaign planning and management.
- Comment on the performance dimensions of Public Relations, specifically campaign planning and management
- Explain Marketing, Public Relations and Relationship Marketing Comment on Public Relations, Marketing and the Media.
- Explain Social Responsibility and the Image of a Company.
- Comment on Events management
- Explain Crisis Communication Management.
- Comment on Financial Management for Public Relations
- Summarise Employee Relations Management
- Comment on Internal Branding, creating and sustaining high performance organisations
- Explain lobbying, Issues Management and Public Policy.
- Comment on the Internet and Public Relations
- Interactive Guest Lectures
- Regular Workshops and Assignments
- UNISA issues the “Course in Public Relations Certificate" on successful completion of two UNISA modules. NQF Level 6, 24 Credits.
- Public Relations Practice Certificate (Boston)
- If the three FMI subjects are chosen as Choice subjects, the FMI issue the Assistant Bookkeeper Skills Programme. (FASSET SETA) - NQF Level 3, 38 Credits.
For more information or to apply, please click here