Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Tourism Geography
- Overview: South Africa
- Effective Communication (Travel)
- Principles of Customer Service
- Intro to P.C.
- Understanding the Internet
Choice Subjects (2 Subjects are compulsory)
- Overview: Africa
- Business English
- Life Skills
- General Office Practice
- Word Processing
Join the dynamic world of Tourism…
There is a consistent demand for Tourist Guides in our wonderful country. The Tourism Industry is undergoing huge growth after the Soccer World Cup was so successfully hosted by South Africa.
Become a Tour Operator, work at a Tourist Information Bureau, join a resort, a lodge, an entertainment venue (Gold Reef City, Sun City, etc.) work on a luxury cruise ship, an exclusive train, work for a National Park or join a Tourism Board…there is so much opportunity for the enthusiastic and committed in the Tourism Industry.
Be a part of it!
- Have a detailed knowledge of the geography of South Africa.
- Possess a detailed knowledge of tourism destinations in South Africa
- Understand how to treat and communicate with customers, within the environs of the Travel and Tourism Industry.
- Be able to operate a computer at a basic business level.
- Understand and operate the Windows Operating System.
- Have a working knowledge of e-mail and internet.
For more information or to apply, please click here