Sports Club Management
- Club Management and Administration
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship
Choice Subjects (2 Subjects are compulsory)
- Intro to P.C.
- Word Processing
- Sociology of Sport
- Sports Medicine and Injuries
- Coaching and Training
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Nutrition
- Interested in Sport
- Ability to Manage
- Confidence to Make Decisions
- Possess full insight into commercial sporting world.
- Be able to communicate in all levels.
- Be able to use a Spreadsheet package.
- Understand administrative systems required to administer a sport or fitness organisation.
- Possess knowledge of sound business principles in sport or fitness organisations.
- Understand implications of a sports club constitution.
- Understand roles and functions of office bearers in a sport or fitness organisation.
- Understand recruitment and management of and “how to keep” sports club members.
- Sports Club Administrator
- Sports Club Manager
For more information or to apply, please click here