SAQA ID 58009 / 67697
NQF Level 4 (172 credits)
Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Sociology of Sports
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship
- Coaching and Training
- Sports Nutrition
- Word Processing
- Practical Work Related Assignments
- Sports Medicine and Injuries
- Club Management and Administration
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Event Management
Recommended Subjects (Optional)
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Business Accounting (FMI)
- Introduction to Public Relations
- General Office Practice
- Business English
If a Learner has passed Grade 12, with English, a Second South African Language and Mathematics and Mathematical Literacy, then the Learner will be exempt from completing the choice subjects below. Learners will therefore not be required to register for any choice subjects. If a Learner has not passed Grade 12, it is compulsory to register for the 3 choice subjects below, in order to qualify.
(Subject to Prior Learning)
- Sport Administration: Literacy Skills
- Sport Administration: Numeracy Skills
- Sport Administration: Second Language (Textbook: Long Walk to Freedom – Abridged version – Nelson Mandela)
Some of our Top Graduates
|Bafana Bafana - Coach|
|Gary Parker Nance|
|TCB Stadium Manager|
|Pro Beach Volleyball|
|Supersport United - Captain|
|Moroko Swallows - Captain|
- Interested in Sport
- Love of the “Outdoors”
- Possess full insight into commercial sporting world in order to be eligible for positions at sports clubs, sports clinics, sports associations and councils.
The course is an ideal entry level to the Sports Management Industry and an excellent broadening of Qualifications for the Sports Administration Practitioner.
The Sports Management Industry is one of the largest growing Industries, in South Africa and internationally, and opportunities exist in the fields of:
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Development
- Sports Administration
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sports Coaching
- Sports Entertainment and Hospitality
- SAQA ID: 58009 Sport Administration - NQF Level 4, 172 Credits
- Sport Administration Qualification (Boston)
The course offers a strong practical focus designed by experts in the Sports Management Industry.
Boston City Campus & Business College is the training body for Cricket SA.
Sports Modules are available on a full-time, part-time and correspondence basis.
For more information or to apply, please click here