Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Word Processing Advanced
- Spreadsheets Advanced
- Adobe Photoshop 1
- Intro to P.C.
- Word Processing
- Presentation Graphics
- Understanding the Internet
- Adobe Photoshop 2
Choice Subjects (2 Subjects are Compulsory)
- Business English
- General Office Practice
- Life Skills
- A+ (CompTIA)
- Confidence to take on the ever-present opportunities of the computer world
- Desire to learn about PC’s
- Analytical and Methodical
- Operate application packages at all levels
- Touch Type
- Move around the net with ease
- Understand and Manipulate Windows operating platform.
- Gain entry into advanced technical and specialised training qualifications
Aiming high? This Qualification aims to produce a graduate who possesses an advanced knowledge of application programmes, the Windows operating system, the Internet and further insight into the world of database management.
The commercial world is hungry for computer literate individuals… you won’t look back!
Learners may sit their International Examinations at Boston City Campus. Examination fees are excluded, but charged at cost.
For more information or to apply, please click here.