Reservations & Front-of-House Officer
Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Reservations and Front-of-House Programme (Jade Apex)
- Reception and Switchboard Skills
- Principles of Customer Service
- Life Skills
- General Office Practice
- Word Processing
- Introduction to Business Accounting (FMI)
- Practical Bookkeeping 1 (FMI)
Choice Subjects (2 Subjects are compulsory.)
- Business English
- Intro to P.C.
- Practical Bookkeeping 2 (FMI)
- Be competent with all pre-arrival, in-house and post-departure procedures.
- Receive visitors and communicate effectively with customers.
- Utilise Reservations and Front-of-House software as well as possess Word Processing skills.
- Possess understanding of Bookkeeping systems.
If Learner successfully completes Practical Bookkeeping 2 (FMI) (Choice Subject), then Learner has additionally completed the Assistant Bookkeeper Skills Programme, as accredited by FASSET SETA - NQF Level 3, 38 credits.
For more information or to apply, please click here.