- Project Management
- Project + (CompTIA)
- Microsoft Project 1
- Microsoft Project 2
- Business Management Techniques
- Principles of Customer Service
- Principles of Business Communication
- Word Processing
Choice Subjects (2 Subjects are compulsory.)
- Intro to P.C.
- Business English
- Life Skills
- Presentation Graphics
- Computerised Accounting
- Understanding the Internet
- General Office Practice
- Spreadsheets Advanced
- Well organized
- Able to delegate
- Ability to Remain Calm under Pressure
- Be able to asses full extent of particular project
- Be able to plan step-by-step each phase and delivery point of project
- Be able to monitor progress, generate progress reports and keep implementation on track throughout process.
- Be able to recognize short comings and potential problems during the project, as and when and even before they occur.
- Stay calm and make the correct decisions, with appropriate consultation with stake holders, when things need to change during the project.
- Be able to keep all project goals in focus, so as to ensure full delivery of all aims of project.
- Be able to delegate responsibility and monitor appropriately.
- Be able to control budget at all stages and report at regular intervals.
- Project +(CompTIA)
- Project Management Certificate (Boston)
PMSA Student (Associate) Membership
Project Management South Africa (PMSA) is a not-for-profit, member-based professional association serving the knowledge, networking and representation needs of practising project managers in South Africa.
Boston learners will be registered as Students (Associate) Members of PMSA (fees charged at cost and paid to PMSA by Boston)
Student (Associate) Members of PMSA will benefit from the following:
- Six copies of PMSA‘s official magazine: ProjectNet, per year.
- Four copies of the Industry’s publication: The Project Manager, per year.
- Discounts in delegate fees at PMSA National and Regional conferences
- Discounts to attend PMSA Branch and interest group meetings.
- Access to PMSA’s library of industry standards and books
- Access to the membership zone of the PMSA website, where project management resources are made available.
- Access to conference proceedings and best-practice papers dating back to 1997.
On successful completion of this Qualification, Learners will be fully prepared to sit the CompTIA Project+ International examination. Examination fees are excluded, but charge at cost.