SAQA ID 23618/23619/35958
NQF Level 5 | NQF Level 6| 360 credits
- Office Communication (ICB)
- Business and Office Administration 1 (ICB)
- Bookkeeping (ICB)
- Marketing Management and Public Relations (ICB)
- Business Law and Administrative Practice (ICB)
- Cost and Management Accounting (ICB)
Certified Junior Office Administrator - CJOAIcb (SA)
Certificate: Office Administration NQF Level 5 (SAQA ID 23618)
- Business and Office Administration 2 (ICB)
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (ICB)
- Economics (ICB)
Certified Senior Office Administrator - CSOAIcb (SA)
Higher Certificate: Office Administration NQF Level 5 (SAQA ID 23619)
- Business and Office Administration 3 (ICB)
- Financial Accounting (ICB)
- Management (ICB)
Certified Office Manager - COMIcb (SA)
National Diploma: Office Administration NQF Level 6 (SAQA ID 35958)
- Communicate effectively in an organisational environment
- Understand current legal provisions regarding administrative practice of corporate bodies in South African context.
- Understand principles of Cost and Management Accounting.
- Possess sound knowledge of the role of marketing, find market opportunities, control marketing plans.
- Understand and apply basic principles of law affecting business relationships/transactions.
- Understand the principles of office management
- Apply management principles in a broad range of management disciplines.
- Possess advanced knowledge of office administration with skills in office procedure.
- Perform role of executive assistant to management or office administrator.
Recommended Subjects (Subject to prior learning)
- Intro to P.C.
- Word Processing
- Understanding the Internet
Obtain three SAQA Certifications and three ICB Designations in two years!
- SAQA ID: 23618 Certificate in Office Administration - NQF Level 5, 120 credits
- ICB Designation: Certified Junior Office Administrator CJOAIcb (SA)
- SAQA ID: 23619 Higher Certificate in Office Administration - NQF Level 5, 240 credits
- ICB Designation: Certified Senior Office Administration CSOAIcb (SA)
- SAQA ID: 35958 National Diploma in Office Administration - NQF Level 6, 360 credits
- ICB Designation: Certified Office Manager COMIcb (SA)
Entry Requirement: All Learners may enrol for this Qualification, irrespective of their prior knowledge /experience. Computer literacy is recommended.
Tuition fees include Learner workbooks. Membership and assessment Fees to the ICB will be charged separately
For more information or to apply, please click here