Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Intro to P.C.
- Word Processing
- General Office Practice
Choice Subjects (2 Subjects are Compulsory)
- Business English
- Reception and Switchboard Skills
- Principles of Customer Service
- Life Skills
- Eager to secure a career in an Office Environment
- Able to perform basic computer functions in an office environment
- Able to Operate a Spreadsheet package
- Able to operate a Word Processing package
- Possess understanding of basic office functions, including typical office equipment, filing and telephone etiquette
This Learning Programe will open many doors.
It is a basic, beginner-level Learning Programme that equips the Learner with sufficient skills to apply for entry-level employment.
Subjects can be added later to ensure that further skills are gained by the Learner.
For more information or to apply, please click here.