This programme will provide students with skills and knowledge to develop as high quality managers in all spheres of production, operations and management.
(Please note that these are the specific programme admission requirements - the university has its own minimum admission requirements
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR CURRENT GRADE 12 LEARNERS
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS WHO MATRICULATED PRIOR TO 2008
- Admission Points Score of 30.
- Minimum NSC requirements for diploma entry must be met.
- English, Afrikaans or isiXhosa (home language or first additional language) on at least level 3 (40-49%).
- NSC achievement rating of at least 3 (40-49%) for Mathematics or 5 (60-69%) for Mathematical Literacy.
- Applicants with an Admission Points Score between 22 and 29 may be referred to write the Access Assessment Battery before a decision is made on whether or not to admit the applicant to the course.
- Must be in full-time employment in a related field.
- Full-time employment in a related field.
- Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Mathematics (HG/SG) or N3 Mathematics 50%.
- Pass two official languages.
- Learners must score at least 24 points on the university’s SPS rating scale.
- Applicants who do not meet the requirements for direct admission, and who have an SPS of 18 or higher, may be referred to write the Access Assessment Battery before a decision is made on whether or not to admit the applicant to the course.
The qualification shall extend over at least three years of part-time study. (This diploma is offered on a part-time basis only.
Careers: Operations Management, Production Management
For more info: NMMU