This programme prepares students for the demands of a management position. Students who complete this diploma will be in an excellent position to manage their own business.
* Please note that the admission requirements listed for this specific qualification may change during the year, please consult the admission office before applying.
(Please note that these are the specific programme admission requirements - the university has its own minimum admission requirements
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR CURRENT GRADE 12 LEARNERS:
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS WHO MATRICULATED PRIOR TO 2008:
- Admission Points Score of 30.
- Minimum NSC requirements for diploma entry must be met.
- English, Afrikaans or isiXhosa (home language or first additional language) on at least level 3 (40-49%).
- NSC achievement rating of at least 2 (30-39%) for Mathematics or 3 (40-49%) for Mathematical Literacy.
- Applicants with an Admission Points Score between 22 and 29 may be referred to write the Access Assessment Battery before a decision is made on whether or not to admit the applicant to the course.
- Senior Certificate with at least five subjects, provided these subjects include a 1st Language passed on HG=E or SG=C and a 2nd Language passed on HG=F or SG=D.
- Learners must score at least 22 points on the university’s SPS rating scale.
- Applicants who do not meet the requirements for direct admission, and who have an SPS of 18 or higher, may be referred to write the Access Assessment Battery before a decision is made on whether or not to admit the applicant to the course.
The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a person for the demands of a management position. Students who complete this diploma will be in an excellent position to manage their own businesses.
The qualification shall extend over three years of full-time study
For more info: NMMU