For your first professional step the National Certificate in Payroll Administration is a superb one-year qualification which provides students with a recognised professional qualification.
Type: undergraduate certificate
Duration: 1 year full time
First Year Subjects:
- Mathematical Literacy
- Conditions of employment
- Introduction to payroll processing
- Payroll processing
- Building customer relations
- The role of human resources in the organization
- Putting systems into place
- Investigating ethics and professional values
Careers: Data capture clerk (Human Resources or Payroll Departments), Payroll administrator, Wage clerk, Salary clerk, Potential to be promoted to line manager.