Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Business Management Techniques
- Practical Bookkeeping 1 (FMI)
- Principles of Business Communication
- Introduction to Business Accounting (FMI)
- Practical Bookkeeping 2 (FMI)
- Understanding the Internet
- Life Skills
Choice Subjects (2 Subjects are compulsory.)
- Computerised Accounting
- Spreadsheets Advanced
- General Office Practice
- Presentation Graphics
- Intro to P.C.
- Business English
- Word Processing
- Selling Skills
- Strategic Thinker
- Decision Maker
- Possess accounting and Financial planning skills.
- Be able to prepare budgets and analyse financial information.
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
- Be able to use a spreadsheet package.
- Be able to make decisions effectively.
- General Management Certificate (Boston)
- Assistant Bookkeeping Skills Programme (FASSET SETA) - 38 Credits
For more information or to apply, please click here