Football Coaching and Administration
- Football Coaching
- Club Management and Administration
Choice Subjects (2 Subjects are compulsory)
- Sociology of Sport
- Sports Medicine and Injuries
- Coaching and Training
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship
- Interested in Football
- Love of the “Outdoors”
Modules are also available on a correspondence basis.
- Know the history of football
- Understand the structures of International and National football.
- Have a thorough knowledge of International and National football competitions.
- Understand the food, sleep and fitness implications for footballers.
- Understand the characteristics of a good coach.
- Correctly identify “in play/out of play”, goals, offsides, free kicks, penalty, foul, throw-in, goal kick, corner kick, and much more.
- Understand the causes and prevention of football injuries.
For more information or to apply, please click here