SAQA ID 59909
NQF Level 4 (140 credits)
Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Business English
- Mathematical Literacy
- Intro to P.C.
- Word Processing
- Presentation Graphics
- Principles of Customer Service
- Typing Speed Development
- Principles of Business Communication
- General Office Practice
- Typing Skills for the Executive Secretary
- Audio Typing
Choice Subject (Subject to Prior Learning.)
Specialisation Subjects (Compulsory)
- Reception and Switchboard Skills
- Introduction to Business Accounting (FMI)
- Word Processing Advanced
- Spreadsheets Advanced
- Understand the Operational Environment.
- Demonstrate an Understanding of Customer Service.
- Operate computers in the Business Environment.
- Be competent in the duties of Executive Secretary.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Reception and Switchboard duties and responsibilities.
- Understand basic principles of Bookkeeping.
- Operate advanced functions of Software Packages.
- Executive Secretary
- Front – Line Reception Positions
- Personal Assistant
- SAQA ID: 59909 Certificate in Secretarial Studies 140 Credits NQF Level 4
- Executive Secretary - Qualification (Boston)
(A minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m must be obtained.)
(Workplace experience and assessment is necessary to obtain NLRD number at SAQA)
For more information or to apply, please click here.