Executive Secretary Sports Management
SAQA ID 59909
NQF Level 4 (140 Credits)
Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Business English
- Mathematical Literacy
- Intro to P.C.
- Word Processing
- Presentation Graphics
- Principles of Customer Service
- Typing Speed Development
- Principles of Business Communication
- General Office Practice
- Typing Skills for the Executive Secretary
- Audio Typing
Choice Subject (Subject to Prior Learning.)
Specialisation Subjects (Compulsory)
- Sociology of Sport
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship
- Word Processing Advanced
- Spreadsheets Advanced
- Interested in Sport
- Love of the “Outdoors”
- Understand the Operational Environment.
- Demonstrate an Understanding of Customer Service.
- Operate computers in the Business Environment.
- Be Competent in the duties of Executive Secretary.
- Possess insight into commercial world of Sport.
- Executive Secretary
- Personal Assistant
- Secretarial Assistant in Gyms and Sports Club
- Office Assistant in Gyms and Sports Clubs
- SAQA ID: 59909 Certificate in Secretarial Studies 140 Credits NQF Level 4
- Boston – Executive Secretary Sports Management Qualification
(A minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m must be obtained)
(Workplace experience and Assessment is necessary to obtain NLRD number at SAQA)
For more information or to apply, please click here