Executive Secretary Public Relations
SAQA ID 59909
NQF Level 4 (140 Credits)
Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Business English
- Mathematical Literacy
- Intro to P.C.
- Word Processing
- Presentation Graphics
- Principles of Customer Service
- Typing Speed Development
- Principles of Business Communication
- General Office Practice
- Typing Skills for the Executive Secretary
- Audio Typing
Choice Subject (Subject to Prior Learning)
Specialisation Subjects (Compulsory)
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Public Relations Events
- Word Processing Advanced
- Spreadsheets Advanced
- Understand the Operational Environment.
- Demonstrate an Understanding of Customer Service.
- Operate Computers in the Business Environment.
- Be Competent in the duties of Executive Secretary.
- Possess insight into the world of Public Relations events, strategies, conferences and media relations.
- Possess insight into the world of Advertising.
- Executive Secretary
- Personal Assistant
- Public Relations Assistant in any large corporate company
- Executive Secretary to a Public Relations Consultant in a Public Relations Company
- Executive Secretary in a Public Relations Firm
- SAQA ID: 59909 Certificate in Secretarial Studies 140 Credits NQF Level 4
- Executive Secretary Public Relations – Qualification (Boston)
(A minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m must be obtained)
(Workplace experience and assessment is necessary to obtain NLRD number at SAQA)
For more information or to apply, please click here.