Executive Secretary Media
SAQA ID 59909
NQF Level 4 (140 Credits)
Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Business English
- Mathematical Literacy
- Intro to P.C.
- Word Processing
- Presentation Graphics
- Principles of Customer Service
- Typing Speed Development
- Principles of Business Communication
- General Office Practice
- Typing Skills for the Executive Secretary
- Audio Typing
Choice Subject (Subject to Prior Learning)
Specialisation Subjects (Compulsory)
- Principles of Journalism
- Principles of Advertising
- Word Processing Advanced
- Spreadsheets Advanced
- Flair for Communication
- Understand the Operational Environment.
- Demonstrate an Understanding of Customer Service.
- Operate computers in a Business Environment.
- Be competent in the duties of Executive Secretary.
- Possess knowledge of media activities in the commercial world, including Journalism and Advertising.
- Executive Secretary
- Personal Assistant
- Media Assistant in Media Consultancies
- SAQA ID: 59909 Certificate in Secretarial Studies - NQF Level 4, 140 Credits
- Executive Secretary Media – Qualification (Boston)
(A minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m must be obtained)
(Workplace experience and assessment is necessary to obtain NLRD number at SAQA)
For more information or to apply, please click here.