Executive Secretary Financial
SAQA ID 59909
NQF Level 4 (140 credits)
- Business English
- Principles of Business Communication
- Mathematical Literacy
- Introduction to P.C.
- Word Processing
- Presentation Graphics
- General Office Practice
- Principles of Customer Service
- Typing Skills for the Executive Secretary
- Typing Speed Development
- Audio Typing
(Subject to Prior Learning.)
- Keyboarding Numeracy
- Introduction to Business Accounting (FMI)
- Practical Bookkeeping 1 (FMI)
- Practical Bookkeeping 2 (FMI)
- Word Processing Advanced
- Spreadsheets Advanced
- Understand the Operational Environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Customer Service.
- Operate computers in the Business Environment.
- Operate in the Business Environment.
- Be competent in the duties of Personal Secretary.
- Be competent as Assistant Bookkeeper.
- SAQA Qualification ID: 59909 Certificate in Secretarial Studies 140 credits NQF Level 4
- Assistant Bookkeeper Skills Programme (FASSET SETA) - 38 credits
- FMI Certificate - Assistant Bookkeeper
- Boston - Executive Secretary Financial Qualification
(A minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m must be obtained.)
(Workplace experience and assessment is necessary to obtain NLRD number at SAQA)
For more information or to apply, please click here