relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
What are you looking for?
COURSE: CREDIT CONTROLLER / ASSISTANT BOOKKEEP...
Credit Controller / Assistant Bookkeeper
Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Introduction to Business Accounting (FMI)
- Principles of Credit Control (FMI)
- Practical Bookkeeping 1 (FMI)
- Practical Bookkeeping 2 (FMI)
- Word Processing
- Life Skills
- General Office Practice
Choice Subjects (2 Subjects are compulsory.)
- Intro to P.C.
- Business English
Be able to implement the principles of controlling credit within a business.
This Skills Programme maps to the following Unit Standards:
- Record Income and Receipts 12988
- Make and Record Payments 12989
- Prepare Ledger Balances and an Initial Trial Balance 12990
- Perform VAT Calculations and Complete returns 114735
- Record Business Transactions 114736
On successful completion, the Learner has additionally completed the Assistant Bookkeeper skills Programme, as accredited by FASSET SETA, 38 credits.
For more information or to apply, please click here.