Call Centre Operator
Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Call Centre Operations
- Principles of Customer Service
- Word Processing
- Life Skills
- Business English
- Reception and Switchboard Skills
Choice Subjects (2 Subjects are compulsory.)
- Intro to P.C.
- General Office Practice
- Good, clear speaking voice
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Possess a sound knowledge of effective telephone techniques
- Be able to understand the needs of the customer.
- Be able to use application packages
- Be able to capture information with accuracy.
For more information or to apply, please click here