Graduates are equipped to become quality practitioners in the manufacturing, commercial and servicing industries. They use analytical, quantitative and qualitative techniques and technologies in a variety of organisational situations, in order to implement, maintain and improve technologies, techniques and productivity. A National Diploma (or an equivalent M+3 qualification) is required for admission.
Duration: 2 years part time / 1 year full time
First Year Subjects:
- Quality auditing techniques
- Quality techniques
- Quality planning and implementation
- Continual quality improvement
- Quality management systems
- Statistical quality techniques
Careers: Quality Controller, Quality Assurer.