The course is aimed at graduates who wish to enhance their managerial skills. It equips them with advanced managerial skills, and gives them a holistic view of business decision-making. National Diploma or a university Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required for admission.
Duration: part time 2 years
First Year Subjects:
- Financial Management
- Management Practices
- Management Economics
- Marketing Management
- Management information systems
- Labour relations and law
- Human resource management
- Production and purchasing management
- Management accounting aspects
- Financial accounting aspects
Careers: Business administrator, Financial Manager, Accounting Manager.