The BCom in Marketing Management is your entry to the exciting world of marketing. Learn how to build brands, drive advertising campaigns and tap into the power of e-commerce – and use your knowledge and skills in a career that opens up opportunities worldwide.
Students will gain a solid foundation in business management, and the know-how to develop innovative and effective marketing solutions. In addition to in-depth marketing, business and financial management knowledge and skills, a second major in industrial psychology equips graduates with additional capabilities and widens their career possibilities.
* Please note that the admission requirements listed for this specific qualification may change during the year, please consult the admission office before applying.
(Please note that these are the specific programme admission requirements - the university has its own minimum admission requirements
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR CURRENT GRADE 12 LEARNERS:
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS WHO MATRICULATED PRIOR TO 2008:
- Admission Points Score of 38.
- Minimum NSC requirements for degree entry must be met.
- English, Afrikaans or isiXhosa (home language or first additional language) on at least level 3 (40-49%).
- NSC achievement rating of at least 4 (50-59%) for Maths or 6 (70-79%) for Mathematical Literacy.
- If an applicant presents with Mathematical Literacy instead of Mathematics, additional modules may be added to the programme, which will extend the length of the programme.
- Applicants with an Admission Points Score between 28 and 37 may be referred to write the Access Assessment Battery before a decision is made on whether or not to admit the applicant to the course.
- Matriculation exemption/endorsement.
- Mathematics minimum pass mark of HG=E or SG=C.
- Learners must score at least 31 points on the university’s SPS rating scale.
- Applicants who do not meet the requirements for direct admission, and who have an SPS of 18 or higher, may be referred to write the Access Assessment Battery before a decision is made on whether or not to admit the applicant to the course.
- Business Management
- Human Resources Management
The qualification shall extend over three years of full-time study.
For more information on this course and modules, CLICK HERE