The BCom degree offers a flexible curriculum, providing students with a broad base of commercial, financial industrial and public knowledge. Boston Counsellors will assist you in selecting your modules in line with UNISA’ s offerings and your intended career path in the commercial, financial, public or industrial sector. The flexible modular system allows students to focus their degree, thereby enhancing its value by specializing in a specific career.
Boston City Campus & Business College
offers tuition for the following BCom specialisations:
- Financial Management
- GeneralHuman Resource Management
- Industrial Psychology
- Internal Auditing
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Retail Management
- Risk Management
- Strategic Supply Management
- Tourism Management
- Transportation Economics
For more information or to apply, please click here.
- Modules are offered subject to demand.
- Modules offered differ from semester to semester.
- Modules offered differ from campus to campus
- In order to determine exactly which modules are offered on either a full-time or part-time basis it is essential to consult with a counsellor at the relevant campus.
- Since the number of modules from each of the BCom specialisations is so large, the module offering at Boston is understandably smaller. We do offer modules common to the specializations which is why each specialization is listed. While we encourage you to confirm which modules are offered at your campus of choice before you complete your registration with UNISA, we would not deter you from registering for your degree of choice.
- While a module may be cancelled, it will not be cancelled once the academic semester has begun.