, the leader in phosphate beneficiation, as well as an employer of choice, offers exceptional Bursary opportunities to talented and deserving students of all race and gender groups for study at a recognised South African University.
Applicants must meet with the following criteria:
Bursaries are for Bachelor Degrees only in the following fields of engineering:
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science on Achievement Level 6 (70%). English at least on Achievement Level 4 (50%)
- Undergraduates who are currently studying full time, without a bursary, at a recognised South African University in the fields listed below, may also apply.
Applications should contain the following documentation:
- Summarised Curriculum Vitae – 1 Page (including contact details)
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of your ID document
- Registration document from a University stipulating field of study
Applications, including all necessary documentation and quoting reference FOSB2013
, should be faxed to 035 902 3321 / 015 789 2072
or sent via e-mail to [email protected]
Closing Date: 31 December 2013
If you have not been contacted by 31 March 2014, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Download the Foskor Career Guidance Booklet
Visit the Foskor website
for more information