Terms and conditions:
- Competition is open to aspiring youth between the age of 16-21 (South African citizens)
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you give permission the content and image submitted are your own.
- Entrants must be doing voluntary/part time work, studying a course or can already be working on their career.
- Competition will run from 10 March 2014 – 30 April 2014.
- Online voting will be open from 01 May 2014 – 16 May 2014. The online voting platform will close at 12h00 on this day. The Top 10 finalists will be notified between 12h00 – 17h00 on 16 May 2014.
- Each person only has one vote that they can cast.
- The Top 10 finalists will be notified by a phone call made to the number that has been submitted with entry.
- The Top 10 finalists will be chosen based on the amount of online votes.
- If you are chosen to be part of the Top 10, you will be asked to supply further documentation.
- Further documentation of the Top 10 finalists should then be submitted by the 23rd of May 2014* via mail to
- Online voting will count 40% towards final score. Final decision on top 5 winners will come from a panel of independent judges in June 2014.
- Winner will be announced during the month of June (youth month). The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- If chosen to be part of the Top 10, you should be available to do interviews/media coverage.
- Top 10 finalists must have at least one mentor who can act as a reference to secure place in the Top 10.
- A special prize would be given to the entrant with the most creative/successful social media campaign.
- By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, you give permission to receive regular news updates from SAstudy.co.za
*Dates are subject to change