This course is for any individual who loves children and would love a career in teaching. The course will provide the broad knowledge, skills and values needed to enter a career as a teaching professional.
Type: undergraduate diploma
Duration: 1 Year (Full-time) and 2 Years (Part-time)
First Year Subjects:
- Present information in a public setting
- Apply workplace communication skills
- Mediate active learning in Early Childhood Development programmes
- Promote healthy development in Early Childhood Development programmes
- Develop and manage the Early Childhood and Development learning programmes
Careers: Early childhood practitioner, play group practitioner, Grade R assistant, au pair, mentor.