relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
TEACHING BURSARIES FOR UNISA STUDENTS
Investec entered into a partnership with ISASA and Department of Basic Education. This initiatives aims to develop quality Maths, Science and English teachers.
- School leavers with matric exemption (B pass) and 60% or more in pure Maths (not Maths literacy) or Science and English
- Tertiary students with Maths or Science and English credits
- Graduates with Maths or Science and English majors
- Learn from and be mentored by experienced independent school teachers
- Access to excellent teaching, learning resources and technology
- Training in ISASA schools
- A certified copy of your ID document or birth certificate.
- For school leavers: A certified copy of your mid-year or latest report that is available.
- For University students / Graduates: A certified copy of your Senior Certificate and transcripts of your complete academic record to date.
- A one- page personal statement explaining why you should be considered as a future teacher of mathematics and why you will be an asset to the Programme.
How to apply
- Post to: ISASA, PO Box 87430, Houghton, 2041
- Hand deliver to: ISASA, 16 St David Road, Houghton, 2198
Closing Date: 16 July 2014