relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
SIG COMBIBLOC BURSARY
Tenable: Cape Town only.
Value: Amount to be determined based on proof of fees from University for the year.
Duration: Renewable. (T’s and C’s apply).
Year: To start 2nd Semester, 2014
Who can apply?
- South African students who have successfully completed their First or Second year of study in the following Degrees.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering.
- BSc Electrical Engineering.
- The Bursary is renewable depending on student achievement.
- Students with good grades in both Mathematics and Science.
Vacation Work required.
Service contract corresponds to the duration of the bursary and will be based in Cape Town.
Awards are first considered for Black (African, Coloured and Indian) students.
Awards will only be granted to Black South African students with financial needs and on academic merit.
Please send an updated 2-page CV, covering letter, verified copies of ID, qualifications and latest results to [email protected], with the email subject “SIG Bursary (Applicants Name)” Applications that do not contain all the required information will be discarded.
Cut-off date: 9th June 2014.