relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
MAZARS CHARTERED ACCOUNTING BURSARY PROGRAMME 2015
Mazars is offering 2015 bursary opportunities. Students who wish to apply for a bursary must be studying towards OR intending to study a SAICA accredited degree from a SAICA accredited tertiary institution.
Mazars offers bursaries to deserving students who show commitment to their studies and a career with Mazars.
Successful Bursars will be required to:
- Complete a 3 Year SAICA Training Contract (Articles) with Mazars after completing their qualification
- Be available for Vacation Work at least once a year
- Submit academic results at the end of each semester
- Attend Social Functions held by the firm (only if attendance is required)
- Education level: Grade 12 (Matric)
- Specialty: Accounting, Auditing
Mazars is committed to employment equity and in line with their affirmative action plan, preference will be given to suitably qualified and experienced equity candidates.
Closing date not specified