relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
MAP YOUR FUTURE AND APPLY FOR THE ALLAN GRAY ORBIS FOUNDATION FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITY!
Fellowship applications for Grade 12 learners and first year university students open on 18 January 2016.
The Allan Gray Orbis Foundation believes that a solid education is the starting point for any entrepreneurial journey and its Fellowship opportunity is available to exceptional students who show entrepreneurial potential. The Foundation gives them the opportunity to develop into Southern Africa’s future high impact entrepreneurs.
Anthony Farr, CEO of the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation, says: “We cultivate an Association of high impact entrepreneurs by inspiring and developing individuals who are capable of shaping and transforming the future of Southern Africa.”
The Fellowship includes a full university scholarship, mentorship, entrepreneurial mindset development and exposure to thought leaders. Access to postgraduate funding is available to those who excel in the Fellowship Programme and their undergraduate studies.
- Grade 12 learners
Applications are open to all current Grade 12 learners and close on 29 April 2016.
- First year university students
Applications are open to all current first-years studying courses in the degree fields listed below, and close on 31 August 2016.
The Foundation supports degrees in the following fields:
- Science (excluding Medicine)
- Humanities (majoring in Politics, Philosophy or Economics)
Only applicants furthering their education at the following partner universities can apply:
- University of Cape Town
- University of the Western Cape
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Pretoria
- WITS University
- Rhodes University
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
- University of the Free State
There are three ways to apply:
- Visit allangrayorbis.org to download an application form, or
- SMS “Gr12 and your fax number or email address” to 36777 or
- SMS “1st Year and your fax number or email address” to 36777 to have an application form faxed or emailed to you (SMS is free)
Watch this video to learn more about the Fellowship experience.