relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
GET YOUR BURSARY DUCKS IN A ROW
Four Bursaries to apply for in 2016 – have you got your ducks in a row?
Knowledge is power and here at ARGO we help equip students and school fledglings with information and contact details of the excellent opportunities available to them regarding bursaries and scholarships that will take them on to great heights in their tertiary education. If you are on the journey to a career in Engineering, have a look if these 2016 applications available for 2016 are the right ones for you.
Industrial engineering bursaries 2016
One of the companies offering industrial engineering bursaries is Afrox. Afrox is not only offering industrial engineering bursaries, it also offer bursaries students who have excelled in your first academic year in the following study fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
The bursary covers university fees, books, residence fees.
Applications are online, it might take you a minimum of 20 minutes to complete your application.
WSP Bursaries for 2016
You can start to apply for 2016 application now, You will need a minimum of 60% in mathematics and Science. WSP is offering bursaries to students intending to study any of the following study fields:
How to apply?
Request for WSP Bursary application form by using the subscription form below. we will sent this form directly to your email.
Monash IT Bursaries
Monash is offering bursaries up to a value of R60,700. This amount must cover Full tuition fee for a full-time study load (48 credit points), To apply you have to be in grade 12 or equivalent
The closing date for applications is as follows:
Semester One Intake : 15 November
Semester Two Intake : 30 April
Note: No late applications or supporting documentation will be accepted.
To apply you need to:
- Complete the application form;
- Sign the declaration;
- Attach all relevant supporting documentation as specified; and
- Return to the Student Fees Officer by the closing date
- By post: In person:
- Student Fees Officer Student Services Centre
- Student Administration Centre Monash South Africa
- Private Bag X60 144 Peter Road
- Roodepoort Ruimsig, Roodepoort
Aveng is one of the companies that offer bursaries to South African students. Bursaries are offered to candidates who interned to study any of the following study fields:
- Human Resources Management 1st year of study 5
- Electrical Engineering 1st or 2nd year of study
- Mechanical Engineering 1st or 2nd year of study
- Process Control & Instrumentation Engineering 1st or 2nd year of study
- Civil Engineering 1st year of study