relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
FEDHASA CAPE’S NEW DEADLINE FOR YOUTH BURSARY APPLICATION
Cape Town, 11th March 2015: FEDHASA Cape the official voice and representative of the hospitality industry understands the sector’s role as a key driver of economic and employment growth. However the success of the industry is reliant on professional standards which need to be developed and ingrained at the learning and training level of future industry members. As such FEDHASA Cape has invested in education through the FEDHASA Cape Youth Bursary initiative aimed at offering financial assistance to the future ambassadors of the hospitality industry.
FEDHASA Cape is calling on students and trainees currently in the employ or studying at FEDHASA Cape member institutions and establishments to apply for the FEDHASA Cape Youth Bursary by 31 August 2015. Entrants, who are currently in their final year of studies or going into their final year in 2016, can apply for this bursary. Successful candidates stand the chance of being the recipient of a bursary to the value of R50 000.
Requirements for Applicants:
- Applicants must demonstrate a serious and passionate interest in pursuing a career in the hospitality industry and provide:
- Proof that they will be going to their final year either this year or in 2016
- Your Academic Performance (your marks)
- Application should be accompanied by a Recommendation from applicant’s lecturer or teacher
- Supply a Letter of Motivation why they apply for this bursary
- Supporting evidence of financial challenges that could affect continued study opportunities
- Completed Application Form attached
- Copy of applicant’s CV
- Applicants need to be S.A. citizens
Conditions of the Bursary:
- These funds are to cover the costs of the student’s tuition fees, and the recipient is therefore the College/Training Institution/ Training Provider.
- In event of the recipient of the bursary NOT completing his/her studies, FEDHASA Cape has the right to ask the College or training provider to refund the money and/or give it to another deserving student from the list of nominations and identified by FEDHASA Cape
- The College or Employer to report to FEDHASA on the progress of the student twice during his/her studies. [Ideally during June & December of each year.]