Entersekt is a young, dynamic and fast-growing software company, currently looking to provide financial assistance to university students in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Students must have successfully completed their first year of university studies to apply for a bursary.
- Financial assistance is in the form of a bursary that typically covers tuition fees.
- On completion of studies it is expected of the student to work for Entersekt on the basis of one year work for every year of sponsorship.
You will need to include this in your application:
- Upload your latest academic results (year and/or semester/tests)
- Upload your portfolio of projects (download the template from our website, complete it and upload it with your CV)
- Tell them about 2 or more projects that you have done, on your own or as part of your studies.
Closing Date: 31 August 2014