relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
PORT ELIZABETH COLLEGE
Welcome to Port Elizabeth College!
Port Elizabeth College is an institution for tomorrow with a rich illustrious past. We focus on developing people today to enable them to face the challenges of tomorrow by equipping them with relevant practical skills to enable them to attain their dreams and aspirations. This underpins our vision of being the preferred provider of Further Education and Training (FET) Programmes, which complement the human resource and skills development needs of a competitive, developing nation.
Our three main campuses; Russell Road Campus, Dower Campus and Iqhayiya Campus are reflected in our logo which signifies unity and strength in order to empower students with quality market-related skills in order to contribute to the socio-economic development of the country.
Our core values are expressed on a day-by-day basis by
- Respecting the rights and dignity of each individual
- Personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Cultural diversity, tolerance and equality
- Professionalism and excellence
- Quality service provisioning
- Accountability between all stakeholders
- Open communication, transparency and shared decision making at all levels
- Innovative and constructive change in line with the human resource development strategy and skills development strategy of the country
Why PE College?
Quite simply, Port Elizabeth College performs with excellence as a priority. Our approach to education is largely driven by the will to exceed expectations. Complacency has not followed our accolades and achievements; instead we always strive to improve our performance. Port Elizabeth College caters for driven individuals with the knowledge that education is the fundamental entity of our prospering nation. We cater for individuals who want to get ahead, our slogan “Get Ahead, Get an Education” translates our stance.