relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
INSTITUTE OF LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
A vital contributor to the success and profitability of many organisations - from farming, to manufacturing, to mining - has been Logistics and Supply Chain Management skills and services.
The purpose of the Institute of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ILSCM) is to be a partner to industry that offers occupationally-directed solutions via a specialist education and training pathway, designed to improve the general calibre of logistics and supply chain graduates and practitioners, and to collectively benefit all stakeholders involved.
In creating a more knowledgeable and skilled individual, regardless of current level of expertise and knowledge, we provide a pathway to progress with occupationally-directed solutions.
Our programmes seek to offer:
Create a body of knowledge for the collective benefit of all stakeholders in the industry.
For students to gain knowledge, skills and competencies, regardless of their current level of expertise.
- GLOBAL RECOGNITION
Programmes are directly aligned with international curricula.
Programmes are available either as full qualifications, skills programmes or short learning programmes.
Our specialised logistics, supply chain and freight handling programmes can be presented as a full qualification, skills programme or as a series of short learning programmes, to meet your every need.
Continuous development with our specialist articulation pathway:
• Wholesale and Retail Operations (NQF Level 2) and Distribution (NQF Level 2)
• Freight Handling (NQF Level 3) and Road Transport (NQF Level 3)
• Uniprep™ Foundation programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Higher Certificate in Logistics Management (NQF Level 5)
• Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (NQF Level 7)
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (NQF Level 7)
For more information on the Institute of Logistics and Supply Chain Management