relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
DURBAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (DUT)
Durban University of Technology (DUT) hosts approximately 23 000 students and is located in the beautiful cities of Durban and Pietermaritzburg (PMB). As a University of Technology, it prioritises the quality of teaching and learning by ensuring its academic staff possess the highest possible qualification that they can get.
DUT, a member of the International Association of Universities, is a multi-campus university of technology at the cutting edge of higher education, technological training and research. The university aspires to be a “preferred university for developing leadership in technology and productive citizenship”, and to “making knowledge useful”.
As a butterfly develops from a pupa, so have the students at our institution. From the moment they register as green freshers, to their capping at the hallowed graduation ceremony, our students undergo an intellectual evolution.
A preferred university for developing leadership in technology and productive citizenship.
Our mission is to excel through:
- A teaching and learning environment that values and supports the university community.
- Promoting excellence in learning and teaching, technology transfer and applied research.
- External engagement that promotes innovation and entrepreneurship through collaboration and partnership.
DUT has six academic faculties, of whom each offer a variety of degree options, ranging from undergraduate qualifications to doctoral degrees.
- Faculty of Accounting and Informatics
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Arts and Design
- Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
For more information on the Durban University of Technology go to www.dut.ac.za
Source: DUT website
*Content adapted for SAstudy.co.za
Look for a Bursary or Go back to Homepage