relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
COURSE: SOCIAL MEDIA
Social Media: Application and Best Practice
This is a comprehensive 8-week online course is designed to introduce you to effective social media marketing and give you an applicable understanding of social media practices, tactics and strategies.
- Understand the basics of social media by getting hands on with a range of tools – Facebook for networking, blogs for content marketing, Twitter for news and much more
- Understand the potential social media holds for personal branding
- Consolidate or brush up on your existing social media knowledge
- Learn effective strategies and practices for engaging on social media as a brand
- Address a wide range of business challenges using social media
- Learn to use social media to gain marketplace intelligence and develop loyal fans
In partnership with the USB Executive Development Ltd of the University of Stellenbosch Business School, the Red & Yellow School presents a distance-based, 8-week Social Media course.
Module 1: Social Media and You
Module 2: Terminology and Concepts
Module 3: Determining Strategic Direction
Module 4: Selecting Your Channels
Module 5: Formulating Your Content Strategy
Module 6: Initiating Your Presence and Campaigns
Module 7: Managing Your Community
Module 8: Reporting and Optimisation
Who Should Take This Course?
- People who want to gain an excellent grounding in social media marketing
- Aspiring or current social media marketers, community managers, brand managers, customer service or PR executives, entrepreneurs and content marketers
- Digital marketers who want a professional understanding of social media marketing techniques and global best-practice principles
- Marketers who aim to increase brand awareness, sales and conversions through professional social media marketing
- Anyone who wants to promote their brand more effectively online