relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
COURSE: MARKETING COMMUNICATION
Duration:4 Years Part Time
BA in Marketing Communication (Part-Time)
With specialisation in Brand Management or Account Management or Media Management or Digital Media Marketing
Why study Marketing at the AAA School Of Advertising?
- Exciting career opportunities
- Excellent salary package
- Dynamic growth potential
- ACA owned and respected by the advertising industry
What do you need to succeed?
- Enjoy and thrive working under pressure
- Manage and control large amounts of detail
- Time management
- Good at working in a team
- Enquiring mind and good general knowledge
- Clear, logical and lateral thinker
- Personal integrity
- Good sense of humour
- Pride yourself on your staying power and your ability to see things throughSHORT COURSES
ALL of the modules that form a part of the BA Degree is available to study as 5 month short courses.
Fields of Specialisations
- Brand Management
- Media Management
- Strategic Account Management
- Digital Media Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Presentation and Writing Skills
- Marketing Communication issues in Multicultural markets
- Principles of Communication
- Principles of Business Management
Year Two: 4 Modules
- Global Marketing and Advertising
- Practice of Marketing
- Research for Marketing Communication
Year Three: 5 Modules
- Analytical and Financial decision making
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Advertising Production
- Consumer & Buyer Behaviour
Year Four: 5 Modules
- IMC Campaigns
- Creativity and Problem solving
- Marketing and Advertising Planning Process
- Specialisation : Brand – Media – Account or Digital Media Management
- Work based learning (Internships)
During the fourth year you will develop through three phases:
- Phase One: MAPP
(The Marketing and Advertising Planning Process)
The dynamics of the marketing and advertising planning process are explored by means of sound strategic thinking and hand – on application. This is followed by practical campaigns in a simulated ad agency environment.
- Phase Two : Specialisation
This phase opens windows on the specializations available, namely – Brand – Account – Media – or Digital Media Management.
Every student is required to select at least one specialisation. Once a choice has been made, students undergo intensive training by lecturers and members of the advertising and marketing industry.
- Phase Three: Internship
All graduates are required to embark on a work based learning internship towards the end of the year.
ALL the modules that make up the part-time BA Degree are available to study individually as short courses. After successful completion of a short course a AAA module certificate will be awarded.
For more info
AAA School of Advertising
T: +27 (11) 781 – 2772
Search for more courses
Follow us On